Old Los Angeles Times Building being prepared for demolition, Los Angeles, 1938
- Old Los Angeles Times Building being prepared for demolition, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- View from the inside the clock tower of the old Los Angeles Times Building as it was being prepared for the May 1938 demolition, with three men in hard hats among wooden beams. The newly completed Los Angeles Times Building can be seen through triple arch opening in the tower wall.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .