Model in hooded gown, Times fashion show, Los Angeles, 1936
- Model in hooded gown, Times fashion show, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, February 26, 1936, "Smart Styles of ‘Times’ First Annual Spring Fashion Show Thrill Throngs"
Woman in gown with full skirt, long puffed sleeves, and fur-trimmed hood, standing in hallway. The fachion show took place in the Los Angeles Times building on 202 West 1st Street, most likely inside what is now the Harry Chandler Auditorium.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.