Model in skirt, blouse, and straw hat, Times Fashion Show, Los Angeles, 1936
- Model in skirt, blouse, and straw hat, Times Fashion Show, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, February 26, 1936, "Smart Styles of ‘Times’ First Annual Spring Fashion Show Thrill Throngs"
Woman in skirt and blouse with buttons, patterned scarf, and dark straw hat, hand behind head. The location may be the roof terrace of the newly completed Los Angeles Times Building. The fashion show took place in the Los Angeles Times Building on 202 West 1st Street, most likely inside what is now the Harry Chandler Auditorium.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .