Bombing defendants Fred A. Browne and Earle E. Kynette, Los Angeles, 1938
- Bombing defendants Fred A. Browne and Earle E. Kynette, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A similar photograph appears in Los Angeles Times article, April 13, 1938, “Candid Camera Records Changed Appearance of Kynette,” with caption: Detective Lieutenants Fred A. Browne, left, and Roy J. Allen, co-defendants with Kynette in attempted bomb assassination of Investigator Harry Raymond, former detective.
Fred A. Browne and Earle E. Kynette sitting in chairs in suits and ties, with two other men in foreground, and law books in background. Another man at top left and blurred area at right appear in possible double exposure.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .