Physician and pension advocate Francis Townsend speaking at the Rose Bowl, Pasadena, 1936
- Physician and pension advocate Francis Townsend speaking at the Rose Bowl, Pasadena, 1936
- Date Created
- July 5, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Francis Townsend, in light checked suit, hands raised, standing at microphone, on platform with man seated on one of several wooden chairs, with interior of Rose Bowl in background, seats partially filled
This photograph appears with Los Angeles Times photo spread, July 6, 1936, "Townsend Club Members Gather 18,000 Strong to Hear Talk by Pension Plan Promoter."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .