Chinese lion during festival in Chinatown, Los Angeles, circa 1920-1939
- Chinese lion during festival in Chinatown, Los Angeles, circa 1920-1939
- Date Created
- [circa 1920-1939]
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Chinese lion on a street in Chinatown with spectators on the sidewalk. A sign on a commercial building reads: "The Asiatic Costume Co., Chinese Wardrobe & Props, Sold & Rented."
The same man in the same lion's head is seen in image ark no. 21198/zz002d9czw
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .