Greta Garbo on the liner Kungsholm with reporters, New York, 1938
- Greta Garbo on the liner Kungsholm with reporters, New York, 1938
- Date Created
- October 7, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Greta Garbo conversing with 2 reporters in the lounge of the liner Kungsholm after it landed in New York. A similar photograph appears in the Los Angeles Times feature " She's Not So Silent Now," 10/8/1938.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .