Young woman in dress with flowers at shoulder, photographed by Albert Witzel, [1920s?]
- Young woman in dress with flowers at shoulder, photographed by Albert Witzel, [1920s?]
- Witzel, Albert Walter, 1879-1929
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Portrait of young woman in dress with flowers at left shoulder
Albert Witzel was a society photographer in Los Angeles and Hollywood in the nineteen teens and twenties. He specialized in portraits of theatrical performers and, later, film stars.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .