Model Jeannette Warren in lace gown designed by Travis Banton, Times Fashion Show, Los Angeles, 1936
- Model Jeannette Warren in lace gown designed by Travis Banton, Times Fashion Show, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Jeannette Warren, in sleeveless gown with large lace ruff at neck, satin bodice, lace overskirt, and long lace glove. The show took place in the Los Angeles Times building on 202 West 1st Street, most likely inside what is now the Harry Chandler Auditorium.
This photograph appears with the article, "High Lights of “Times” Show Reviewed." Los Angeles Times, 29 Feb. 1936.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Fashion models--California--Los Angeles
Evening gowns--California--Los Angeles
evening dresses (garments)
Fashion shows--California--Los Angeles
- Warren, Jeannette
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .