Athletes Fernando Ramos, Max Luna and Alfred Castillo running track, Los Angeles, 1933
- Athletes Fernando Ramos, Max Luna and Alfred Castillo running track, Los Angeles, 1933
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The three high school students, Max Luna, of Lincoln High School, Fernando Ramos, of Jefferson High School, and Alfred Castillo, of Garfield High School, represented California Mexicans in the Mexican national track and field championships September 14-16 in 1933.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, “Three Local Boys Compete In Mexican Track Championships: Ramos, Luna and Castillo, High School Products, to Participate in Tampico Classic Next Month," 30 Aug. 1933: A9.
Photograph of athletes Fernando Ramos, Max Luna and Alfred Castillo running track
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .