Jerry Giesler attending the Alexander Pantages trial standing with others, Los Angeles, 1929
- Jerry Giesler attending the Alexander Pantages trial standing with others, Los Angeles, 1929
- Pantages, Alexander, 1876-1936
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Jerry Giesler near the witness stand with two others. Court Reporter and juror visible in photograph.
Jerry Giesler was part of the defense team for Alexander Pantages during his 1929 trial where Alexander was accused of raping 17 year old dancer Eunice Alice Pringle.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .