Goldie Palmer testifies in the Aimee McPherson case, Los Angeles, 1926
- Goldie Palmer testifies in the Aimee McPherson case, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Goldie Palmer in courtroom during McPherson case. She worked as a telephone operator at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles.
During the McPherson kidnapping case, Aimee Semple McPherson (Mrs. McPherson), a Pentecostal evangelist, was accused of having an affair with another man here during the dates of her disappearance.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .