Men listen in to a phone call from President Warren G. Harding to his sister, marking the opening of the Valencia Orange Show, Anaheim, 1921
- Men listen in to a phone call from President Warren G. Harding to his sister, marking the opening of the Valencia Orange Show, Anaheim, 1921
- Date Created
- [circa May 1921]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Harding Hears Sister's Voice: President Has Chat When He Opens Orange Show: Sixty Citizens 'Listen In' at Anaheim Event: Valencia Exhibit Attracts Throng on First Day," 18 May 1921: II1.
Men listen in to a phone call from President Warren G. Harding to his sister, marking the opening of the Valencia Orange Show. His sister is Mrs. E. E. Remsberg, who is visible at the left edge of the photograph. Other men listen in to the call. The map of the United States features a black line that most likely represents the path of the telephone wires that connected Washington D. C. to Anaheim.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Citrus fruit industry--California--Anaheim
Remsberg, Charity M. Harding, 1867-1951
Valencia Orange Show (Orange County, Calif.)
- Anaheim (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .