Chapman's Old Mission Brand display at the Valencia Orange Show, Anaheim, 1921
- Chapman's Old Mission Brand display at the Valencia Orange Show, Anaheim, 1921
- Date Created
- [circa May 1921]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- The Chapman's Old Mission Brand display at the Valencia Orange Show. At the center of the display is an orange-covered model of a mission and the entire display is topped by arches bearing the words, "Chapman's Old Mission Brand." Flowers surround the mission. There are images bearing the brand name at the base of the display. Other displays are visible in the background, one bearing the name, "Anaheim Orange & Lemon Assn." and a man and woman are visible to the left of the photograph.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .