Crowd watches as Mrs. E. E. Remsberg speaks to her brother, President Warren G. Harding, and other prominent people listen in, Anaheim, 1921
- Crowd watches as Mrs. E. E. Remsberg speaks to her brother, President Warren G. Harding, and other prominent people listen in, Anaheim, 1921
- Date Created
- [circa May 1921]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A crowd watches as Mrs. E. E. Remsberg speaks to her brother, President Warren G. Harding, and other prominent people listen in. Mrs. Remsberg sits at the right side of the table wearing a brimless, black hat. There is a portrait of President Harding hanging in the background. Cameras film in the foreground.
This photograph appears with the article, "Harding Hears Sister's Voice: President Has Chat When He Opens Orange Show: Sixty Citizens 'Listen In' at Anaheim Event: Valencia Exhibit Attracts Throng on First Day," Los Angeles Times, 18 May 1921: II1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Citrus fruit industry--California--Anaheim
Remsberg, Charity M. Harding, 1867-1951
Valencia Orange Show (Orange County, Calif.)
- Anaheim (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .