Pomona display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1926
- Pomona display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1926
- Date Created
- [circa February 1926]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The Pomona display at the National Orange Show. The display consists of three arches, and under the middle one there is a statue standing on a mound of oranges. There are four lamps at the top of the display.
The Pomona display at the National Orange Show.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.