Pomona display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1926
- Pomona display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1926
- Date Created
- [circa February 1926]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The Pomona display at the National Orange Show.
The Pomona display at the National Orange Show. The display consists of three arches, and under the middle one there is a statue standing on a mound of oranges. There are four lamps at the top of the display.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .