Woman sits on the Sacramento and Oroville display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1926
- Woman sits on the Sacramento and Oroville display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1926
- Date Created
- [circa February 1926]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- A woman sits on the Sacramento and Oroville display at the National Orange Show. There is a giant orange at the top, lined with lights. The center is lined with oranges. Two signs hanging on the display read, "Oroville: The land of continuous harvest," and "Sacramento: The valley of a thousand wonders." The San Diego display is visible at the right of the photograph. People are visible in the background.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .