Two women stand in front of the Pomona display at the National Orange Show, San Bernarndino, 1935
- Two women stand in front of the Pomona display at the National Orange Show, San Bernarndino, 1935
- Date Created
- [circa February 1935]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Two women stand in front of the Pomona display at the National Orange Show. The base of the display is covered in oranges and the top of the display is a statue. Large vases are at all four corners.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .