Escondido display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Escondido display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Date Created
- [circa February 1935]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- The Escondido display at the National Orange Show, which is in the shape of a pirate ship. There is a mannequin dressed like a pirate, looking into a treasure chest filled with fruit. A woman stands on the ship, holding an orange. The entire ship is covered in oranges. There is a sign above that reads, "Escondido in San Diego County."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .