Woman points to the Orange County display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Woman points to the Orange County display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Date Created
- [circa February 1935]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- A woman points to the Orange County display at the National Orange Show. The display is a giant box propped open and featuring the words, "Orange County Nature's Prolific Wonderland," and a map of Orange County, with the words, "Orange County Harbor Pleasure Port of the Pacific" on it. The box and the base are decorated with oranges. There is a mannequin wearing a turban standing next to the box.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .