Woman stands in front of the Los Angeles County display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Woman stands in front of the Los Angeles County display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Date Created
- [circa February 1935]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A woman stands in front of the Los Angeles County display at the National Orange Show. The display consists of huge, orange covered columns and at the center is a cup that bears the phrase, "Greets 25th National Orange Show from Los Angeles County." Chandeliers hang from the ceiling along with fabric panels. Other displays are visible in the background.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange Fete Doors Open Amid Cheers: Thousands Jam Show Building: Merriam Welcomes Visitors; Silver Theme of Exhibits at San Bernardino," 22 Feb. 1935: 1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.