Woman emerges from the giant orange at the center of the Redlands display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Woman emerges from the giant orange at the center of the Redlands display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Date Created
- [circa February 1935]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- A woman emerges from the giant orange at the center of the Redlands display at the National Orange Show. The base of the display features rows of oranges. Giant silver dollars surround the orange at the top and fabric is draped over the entire display. A sign on the base reads, "Golden fruit to silver dollars flow at this our National Orange Show." Another sign reads, "25th Anniversary National Orange Show 1935."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .