Redlands display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Redlands display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Date Created
- [circa February 1935]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- A woman emerges from the giant orange at the center of the Redlands display at the National Orange Show. She wears boots, jodhpurs, and a hat. The base of the display features rows of oranges. Giant silver dollars surround the orange at the top and fabric is draped over the entire display. A sign on the base reads, "Golden fruit to silver dollars flow at this our National Orange Show." Another sign reads, "25th Anniversary National Orange Show 1935."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .