Women stand in front of the San Diego County display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Women stand in front of the San Diego County display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Date Created
- [circa February 1935]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Women stand in front of the San Diego County display at the National Orange Show. The display, in the shape of a lighthouse, is entirely covered in oranges. There is a mannequin set up on the front and a sign that reads, "Old Spanish lighthouse...Point Loma San Diego Built in 1851."
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange Fete Doors Open Amid Cheers: Thousands Jam Show Building: Merriam Welcomes Visitors; Silver Theme of Exhibits at San Bernardino," 22 Feb. 1935: 1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.