Corona display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1930
- Corona display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1930
- Date Created
- [circa February 1930]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The Corona display at the National Orange Show. The display features a building made of oranges topping a stand also covered in oranges. Baskets of flowers sit on the base. A model zeppelin is attached to the top of the building and the words, "City of Corona" or written on it. A display running the length of the wall is visible in the background.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange Show Achieves Art: Modernistic Motif Prevails at San Bernardino: Decorations and Exhibits Superbly Beautiful: Gov. Tapia Praises it as Surpassing Scene," 14 Feb. 1930: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.