Woman plays a violin in front of the American Fruit Growers display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1930
- Woman plays a violin in front of the American Fruit Growers display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1930
- Date Created
- [circa Feburary 1930]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange Show Achieves Art: Modernistic Motif Prevails at San Bernardino: Decorations and Exhibits Superbly Beautiful: Gov. Tapia Praises it as Surpassing Scene," 14 Feb. 1930: A1.
A woman plays a violin in front of the American Fruit Growers display at the National Orange Show. She wears a long, tiered dress. The display runs the length of the wall and is topped by the words, "American Fruit Growers Inc."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .