Riverside display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1930
- Riverside display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1930
- Date Created
- [circa February 1930]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The Riverside display at the National Orange Show. The display features a globe at the center surrounded by dolls dressed in the clothes of various countries, and topped with a dove. The base is covered in oranges. On the side, there are abstract structures in geometric shapes. In the background, the Coachella Valley display is visible.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange Show Achieves Art: Modernistic Motif Prevails at San Bernardino: Decorations and Exhibits Superbly Beautiful: Gov. Tapia Praises it as Surpassing Scene," 14 Feb. 1930: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .