Riverside display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1930
- Riverside display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1930
- Date Created
- [circa February 1930]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange Show Achieves Art: Modernistic Motif Prevails at San Bernardino: Decorations and Exhibits Superbly Beautiful: Gov. Tapia Praises it as Surpassing Scene," 14 Feb. 1930: A1.
The Riverside display at the National Orange Show. The display features a globe at the center surrounded by dolls dressed in the clothes of various countries, and topped with a dove. The base is covered in oranges. On the side, there are abstract structures in geometric shapes. In the background, the Coachella Valley display is visible.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.