Two women stand, holding oranges, in front of Riverside's display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1934
- Two women stand, holding oranges, in front of Riverside's display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1934
- Date Created
- [circa February 1934]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Two women stand, holding oranges, in front of Riverside's display at the National Orange Show. The display consists of columns covered in oranges, as well as a center cube that features a picture of a freeway, among other images. There is tented fabric at the top of the display. In the background, the Sunkist display is visible running the length of the wall.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .