Four women pose on the San Diego County display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Four women pose on the San Diego County display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Date Created
- [circa February 1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange King on Throne: San Bernardino Show Opens: Twenty-third Annual Exhibit Honors Woman Founder of Great Industry: Lieut.-Gov. Merriam and Other Leaders of State at Ceremonies," 17 Feb. 1933: 1.
Four women pose on the San Diego County display at the National Orange Show. The display consists of two pillars topped with lamps, covered in oranges, and bearing the words, "San Diego County," along with a model of an organ with dolls set up in front. In the background, there is a mural on the wall, as well as small tapestries hanging from the ceiling.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .