Woman stands next to the Greater Orange County Association's display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Woman stands next to the Greater Orange County Association's display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Date Created
- [circa February 1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Woman stands next to the Greater Orange County Association's display at the National Orange Show. She holds a basket of oranges. The display is topped with a figure holding a lamp. At the base of the arched sculpture, there is a fountain and oranges line much of the display. In the background, other displays are visible.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange King on Throne: San Bernardino Show Opens: Twenty-third Annual Exhibit Honors Woman Founder of Great Industry: Lieut.-Gov. Merriam and Other Leaders of State at Ceremonies," 17 Feb. 1933: 1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.