Pat Graham poses on the Pasadena display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1934
- Pat Graham poses on the Pasadena display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1934
- Date Created
- February 15, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph is very similar to another one of Pat Graham captioned "Orange Show Glitters in Winter Motif: Miss Pat Graham sits on the Far East stairway leading to Pasadena's display," Los Angeles Times, 16 Feb. 1934: A3.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange King Holds Sway: Governor Opens Annual Show: Many-Hued Exhibits Glisten Amid Snowy Setting in Winter Palace: Los Angeles' Huge Futuristic Tower Holds Attention; Horses in Preview," 16 Feb. 1934: A1.
Pat Graham poses on the Pasadena display at the National Orange Show. The display consists of stairs lined with oranges leading up to a sign reading "Pasadena" and a bird along with other decorations. In the background of the photograph, there is a staircase and a sign reading, "Telephones."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .