Dorothy Isaac stands on the Redlands display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1934
- Dorothy Isaac stands on the Redlands display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1934
- Date Created
- February 15, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange King Holds Sway: Governor Opens Annual Show: Many-Hued Exhibits Glisten Amid Snowy Setting in Winter Palace: Los Angeles' Huge Futuristic Tower Holds Attention; Horses in Preview," 16 Feb. 1934: A1.
Dorothy Isaac stands on the Redlands display at the National Orange Show. She wears a scarf on her head and silk pants. Before her is a large bowl filled with oranges. The entire base of the display is covered with oranges. Large, fringed chandeliers hang from the ceiling. Other displays are visible in the background including one that reads "Golf" and another that is a globe presumably made of oranges.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .