Woman sits on the Mutual Orange Distributors' display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1934
- Woman sits on the Mutual Orange Distributors' display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1934
- Date Created
- [circa February 1934]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article, "'Twas a Great Show: Orange Classic Reflects Optimism," Los Angeles Times, 4 Mar. 1934: I4.
A woman sits on the Mutual Orange Distributors' display at the National Orange Show. She holds a tray of oranges. There is a box of oranges next to her that reads, "Pure Gold Brogdex Fruit." The display behind her is in the shape of birds.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .