Two women stand in front of the Sunkist display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Two women stand in front of the Sunkist display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Date Created
- [circa February 1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange King on Throne: San Bernardino Show Opens: Twenty-third Annual Exhibit Honors Woman Founder of Great Industry: Lieut.-Gov. Merriam and Other Leaders of State at Ceremonies," 17 Feb. 1933: 1.
This photograph is very similar to another one of these women captioned "This huge birthday cake, made of golden oranges, and complete even to the candles on the top, heralded the fortieth anniversary of the founding of the California Fruit Growers' Exchange in that organization's splendid display at the twenty-third National Orange Show," Los Angeles Times, 5 Mar. 1933: H4.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.