Child stands beside the Pasadena display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Child stands beside the Pasadena display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Date Created
- [circa February 1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A child stands beside the Pasadena display at the National Orange Show. The display is a dragon on top of a base covered in oranges. The child holds oranges. There is a light at the forefront of the photograph and one to the right. A sign reading, "Gentlemen" is in the background.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange King on Throne: San Bernardino Show Opens: Twenty-third Annual Exhibit Honors Woman Founder of Great Industry: Lieut.-Gov. Merriam and Other Leaders of State at Ceremonies," 17 Feb. 1933: 1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.