Redlands display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Redlands display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Date Created
- [circa February 1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- The Redlands display at the National Orange Show. Two men are on the display, one sitting and holding a violin, the other standing behind him. They both wear hats and handkerchiefs around their necks. A sign reads, "Gold nuggets. Dig up the earth and run it through, an here's a Redlands orange just for you." The display features trees and a tasseled awning. The whole base is lined with oranges. Other men are visible in the background of the photograph.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .