Mutual Orange Distributors display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Mutual Orange Distributors display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Date Created
- [circa February 1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- The Mutual Orange Distributors display at the National Orange Show. The visible section of the display consists of an image of a conquistador with a ship behind him. A sign reads, "The landing of the Spaniards." Another part of the display that is partially visible has a sign that reads, "Father Serra and the Indians." Another section, also made out of oranges, reads, "MOD," and another sign reads, "El Camino Real."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .