Pomona display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Pomona display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Date Created
- [circa February 1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- The Pomona display at the National Orange Show. The display consists of a sign reading, "Rancho San Jose. Pomona in 1875," as well as cattle and a mannequin. There is also an arch made of wood and covered with flowers. The base of the display is covered with oranges. In the background, there is a mural lining the wall featuring palm trees and other vegetation. There are also other displays that run the length of the wall.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .