Two women pose on the Ontario display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Two women pose on the Ontario display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Date Created
- [circa February 1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Two women pose on the Ontario display at the National Orange Show. The display consists of a Wells Fargo wagon, bearing the words, "Wells Fargo Express - U. S. Mail. Banning & Co." Pat Graham is stepping out of the wagon and the other is helping her. Both women hold an orange. There is a sign reading "Ontario" propped up on the steps leading to the wagon. The steps are lined with oranges.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .