Three women pose with the Ontario display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Three women pose with the Ontario display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange King on Throne: San Bernardino Show Opens: Twenty-third Annual Exhibit Honors Woman Founder of Great Industry: Lieut.-Gov. Merriam and Other Leaders of State at Ceremonies," 17 Feb. 1933: 1.
Pat Graham and two unidentified women pose with the Ontario display at the National Orange Show. The display consists of a Wells Fargo wagon, bearing the words, "Wells Fargo Express - U. S. Mail. Banning & Co." Ms. Graham stands in the door of the wagon, holding oranges. Another woman sits in the driver's seat holding a gun and an orange, and the third woman stands in front of the display holding a shotgun. There are portraits leaning against the steps up to the display, and the steps are also lined with oranges.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.