Three women hold a box of lemons at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1931
- Three women hold a box of lemons at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1931
- Date Created
- February 19, 1931
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Time article, "Orange Show Doors Opened: Gov. Rolph Officiates With 20,000 in Attendance: Exhibition Sets New Mark in Dazzling Brilliancy: Visitors From Latin America Will Be Feted Today," 20 Feb. 1931: A1.
Appears on photo page, "1931 National Orange Show at San Bernardino Has Magnificent Setting," Los Angeles Times, 20 Feb. 1931: 8.
Three women hold a box of Sunkist lemons at the National Orange Show. There is another woman behind them. There are oranges lining the wall behind them.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Agricultural exhibits--California--San Bernardino
Citrus fruit industry--California--San Bernardino
- National Orange Show
- San Bernardino (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .