Sacramento display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1931
- Sacramento display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1931
- Date Created
- February 19, 1931
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The Sacramento display at the National Orange Show, which was a replica of a Persian shrine. There are other displays visible in the background, running the length of the wall. There are people on the right side of the photograph.
Appears on photo page, "1931 National Orange Show at San Bernardino Has Magnificent Setting," Los Angeles Times, 20 Feb. 1931: 8.
Related to Los Angeles Time article, "Orange Show Doors Opened: Gov. Rolph Officiates With 20,000 in Attendance: Exhibition Sets New Mark in Dazzling Brilliancy: Visitors From Latin America Will Be Feted Today," 20 Feb. 1931: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .