Corona display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1931
- Corona display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1931
- Date Created
- February 19, 1931
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Appears on photo page, "1931 National Orange Show at San Bernardino Has Magnificent Setting," Los Angeles Times, 20 Feb. 1931: 8.
The Corona display at the National Orange Show, which is a miniature Taj Mahal. There is sign on the front reading, "Corona." Other displays are visible in the background. The ceiling is draped with fabric and there are tassels hanging down.
Related to Los Angeles Time article, "Orange Show Doors Opened: Gov. Rolph Officiates With 20,000 in Attendance: Exhibition Sets New Mark in Dazzling Brilliancy: Visitors From Latin America Will Be Feted Today," 20 Feb. 1931: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.