Women stand in front of the Los Angeles County display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1931
- Women stand in front of the Los Angeles County display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1931
- Date Created
- February 19, 1931
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Appears on photo page, "1931 National Orange Show at San Bernardino Has Magnificent Setting," Los Angeles Times, 20 Feb. 1931: 8.
Related to Los Angeles Time article, "Orange Show Doors Opened: Gov. Rolph Officiates With 20,000 in Attendance: Exhibition Sets New Mark in Dazzling Brilliancy: Visitors From Latin America Will Be Feted Today," 20 Feb. 1931: A1.
Women stand in front of the Los Angeles County display at the National Orange Show. Mannequins are set up in the center of the display, made to look like they are weaving a rug, and there is a sign in front of them reading, "Persian rug weavers."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .