Spectators witness the U.S.C. graduation ceremonies, Los Angeles, 1926
- Spectators witness the U.S.C. graduation ceremonies, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- June 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Degrees Awarded 1324 at U.S.C. Commencement," Los Angeles Times, 06 June 1926: 3.
The largest graduation class in USC history at 1324. Hundreds of spectators are photographed from behind as they watch the field where the graduates gather along the length of the stadium's field.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .