Spectators witness the U.S.C. graduation ceremonies, Los Angeles, 1926
- Spectators witness the U.S.C. graduation ceremonies, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- June 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The largest graduation class in USC history at 1324. Hundreds of spectators are photographed from behind as they watch the field where the graduates gather along the length of the stadium's field.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Degrees Awarded 1324 at U.S.C. Commencement," Los Angeles Times, 06 June 1926: 3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.