Rufus von Kleinsmid presents an honorary degree to Charles Wakefield Cadman at U.S.C. graduation ceremony, Los Angeles, 1926
- Rufus von Kleinsmid presents an honorary degree to Charles Wakefield Cadman at U.S.C. graduation ceremony, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- June 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Degrees Awarded 1324 at U.S.C. Commencement," Los Angeles Times, 06 June 1926: 3.
Older men in robes gather on a temporary stage on the Coliseum's field. A large pile of rolled diplomas are with them on the stage.
The largest graduation class in USC history at 1324.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Graduation ceremonies--California--Los Angeles
Kleinsmid, Rufus Bernhard von, 1875-1964
Cadman, Charles Wakefield, 1881-1946--Death and burial
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.