Woman demonstrates electric can opener at National Housing Exposition, Los Angeles, 1935
- Woman demonstrates electric can opener at National Housing Exposition, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- May, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A young woman smiles into a camera as she holds a can up to an electric can opener at her electric appliances booth.
The Los Angeles National Housing Exposition opened on May 19, 1935 and was extended an extra week into June. Hundreds of exhibitors gathered at the Pan Pacific Auditorium, which used to be on 7600 West Beverly Boulevard.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Exhibitions--California--Los Angeles
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .