Martin C. Neuner is named president of police commission and sworn in with fellow commission members, Los Angeles, 1933-1934
- Martin C. Neuner is named president of police commission and sworn in with fellow commission members, Los Angeles, 1933-1934
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The Mayor's new Police Commission is sworn in by City Clerk Dominguez.
The men sit along the same side of the table with documents spread before them. Neuner sits at the head of the table.
Photograph appears with the article, "Police Board Organizes," Los Angeles Times, 05 Aug 1933: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .