Women march in a Memorial Day parade at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1935
- Women march in a Memorial Day parade at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- May 30, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Women in shining suits march through the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, led by veterans. Some of the 25,000 spectators can be seen in the background.
A different photograph taken on the same occasion appears with the article, “War’s Survivors Parade to Honor Those Who Died,” Los Angeles Times, 31 May 1935: A2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Parades & processions--California--Los Angeles
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .