A barber named Parkers gives Loren W. Mendell a haircut, Los Angeles, 1929
- A barber named Parkers gives Loren W. Mendell a haircut, Los Angeles, 1929
- Date Created
- July 12, 1929
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Loren Mendell and R. B. Reinhart fall several hours short of their intended 300 hour endurance flight, but regardless have set a new record.
Photograph appears with the article, "Flyers' Landing Forced By Jammed Controls," Los Angeles Times, 13 July 1929: 2.
Parkers stands over a seated Mendell, who is draped in a towel, and holds a straight razor close to his ear.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .